North Central Ohio Exterior Waterproofing Service
Look No Further than Daniel’s Waterproofing! We’ve Got You Covered.
Sometimes your basement walls and floors seep water, especially after a heavy rain. This is caused by porous spots in the concrete. In a brick or stone masonry wall, there may be cracks between the joints in the bricks or stones. Another culprit of seepage in your basement is the grade of the soil on the exterior. If it is sloping toward the home, or structures like patios were built incorrectly, it can cause water to get in over the top of the wall.There are a few options to rectify the situation.
What You Can Expect During the Project
- Installing a waterproof sealant entails the following steps:
- Dig a trench – our Cleveland waterproofing specialists will dig a trench around your home that goes down to the footings, if necessary. Sometimes this can be as much as eight feet down. It also has to be big enough for our specialists to work in.
- Clean the wall and apply a waterproof coating to the exterior. This coating is specially formulated for waterproofing exterior basement walls. Tile and stone drainage is installed, where applicable.
- Return the displaced soil around the home
- Optional exterior drain tile – this is recommended for homes that have excessively high ground water. This will remove pressure from the basement walls and allow the water to drain off.
We Can Handle the Job!
We have worked on over 20,000 basements in 40 years of business. We offer financing, 12 months same as cash, and a lifetime warranty.
We understand that each home is unique, so we’ll give you a free estimate and go over your options. Give us a call today at 1-888-DRYMEUP | 1-888-379-6387.