Interior Waterproofing in Avery, OH
Water in Your Basement? Our Experienced Specialists Come to Your Rescue!
Water seeping into your basement can seem like a catastrophe. Whether or not your basement is finished, a wet space is usually the result of a high water table. It is unhealthy, causing mold to grow, and it can lead to excessive property damage. You need to call in the Cleveland basement waterproofing experts at Daniel’s Waterproofing.
What Happens If I Find Water in My Basement?
Once you’ve figured out that water is getting into your basement, you need to figure out where it’s coming from.
- Here are some things to check:
- The soil around your home should divert water away from the outer walls
- Make sure all gutters and drainage pipes on the exterior of your home are effective in directing water away from your home
- Basement windows should be watertight and above the soil level
- Make sure your roof is draining properly
I Definitely Have a Leak, What’s Next?
What if you can’t find where the water is coming from? Or, you’ve found it, now what? A consultation with our Cleveland interior waterproofing specialists will provide you with various options when it comes to taking care of the water in your walls and floor.
We understand that every basement is unique, so we will customize a plan to secure your home. A water problem in the basement is usually not caused by just one culprit – there could be cracking in the floor, movement in the walls, and more. We will devise a plan to protect this from happening in the future.
What Are Your Waterproofing Options?
- While it is best to make sure your basement is waterproofed during construction of your home, there are a few options to review:
- Waterproofing paint: Only a cosmetic fix and will not solve the major leaks
- Crack injections: Recommended only for concrete walls, not floors. The fix is to inject epoxy into the cracks where the water is seeping through. This may also not be a long-term solution.
- Drainage structures: Installed under the basement concrete floor and around the footing. The drainage pipes are hidden and usually are connected to a sump pump.
Call the Cleveland & North Central Ohio Waterproofing Experts
We at Daniel’s Waterproofing know that water seepage into your basement is stressful, especially considering the property damage that can go along with it. There are a many things to consider when it comes to waterproofing your basement, and we can help. We’ve been handling this type of problem since 1978 and we’ll give you a free estimate on the project, offer financing, and 12 months same as cash.
Protect your property and call Daniel’s Waterproofing today at 440-965-4332 for a free estimate.